AxisPointe’s Upcoming Events:
Webinar: HSAs, HRAs, and HFSAs – What Employers and Employees Need to Know to Ensure Compliance
When: Wednesday January 30th
Time: 2 pm EST
- Do you know what kind of account(s) you have and what the legal rules and requirements are?
- Do your funds roll over or do you lose them at year end?
- Do you know how much you can contribute and on what items the funds can be spent?
- Does your spouse have one type of account while you have another? What does this mean for you?
- Are you certain you are eligible for the type of account you have?
- Can you change your contributions to these accounts mid-year?
Please join us as Caroline Smith, Esq., VP of Compliance for AssuredPartners, Inc. answers all of these questions and much more as we look at the rules and intricacies surrounding HSAs, HRAs and HFSAs to ensure that both your company, and individual participants, are compliant with the requirements surrounding these accounts.
*AP Benefit Advisors, LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credit (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org