It is getting increasingly complicated and serious for employers to keep up with the ever-changing HR laws and regulations, especially with the passage of Healthcare Reform. Compliance is not only relevant, it is necessary. With regulations and laws constantly shifting, and many employers trying to do more with less, it’s important that you get information that is to the point. We provide the following information, tools, and resources to help our clients remain compliant:
- PPACA Compliance Audit
- Compliance Checklist
- Compliance Dashboard
- Monthly Employer Webinars
- Compliance Alerts
- Monthly & Quarterly Newsletters
- ERISA WRAP Document
- 5500 Outsourcing
- PPACA Compliance Highlights
- HIPAA Certification Program
- HR Service Compliance Basics
- COBRA Administration Outsourcing
- Flexible Spending Account Training
- Counting/Tracking Employees Solution
- PPACA Minimum Value Testing
- PPACA Reporting Requirements Solution
Why use our Compliance Dashboard tool?
- Compliance Dashboard takes the worry out of health care reform by telling you exactly what you have to do and when you have to do it.
- You no longer have to worry about whether you are meeting your compliance obligations. Compliance Dashboard will tell you what you have to do and when you have to do it.
- It’s on-time compliance notification system and comprehensive web site means that your HR staff can spend less time worrying about compliance and more time completing other critical tasks.
- By raising overall awareness of health and welfare plan laws, Compliance Dashboard helps assure compliance, thereby reducing the risk of fines and legal action that can arise from noncompliance.
To learn more about how AssuredPartners’ Compliance tools can help you and your company