Webinar: Total Rewards Strategies: Getting the Most from Your Rewards Dollars
When: Thursday June 21st
Time: 2 pm EDT
This webinar is pre-approved for HRCI & SHRM Credits!
Total rewards is an approach and framework for managing the elements of the employment interface between the organization and its workforce. As a strategy, it provides a vehicle for:
- Identifying value-added employment-related factors;
- Prioritizing the organization’s human resource investment;
- Rationalizing different components of the employment interface; and
- Communicating the alignment between rewards and business strategy.
Please join us for this HRCI* and SHRM** pre-approved, complimentary, one-hour webinar as Dan Ripberger, Managing Director of RSC Advisory Group, discusses total rewards in the context of business strategy and employment value proposition. Participants will learn a top-down approach to developing a reward framework that is aligned with short- and long-term business and mission needs. After participating in this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define the difference between and integration of employment value proposition and total rewards strategy;
- Understand how business drivers influence total reward strategy; and
- Begin to determine which reward elements have the greatest impact on specific people and reward objectives.